Sunday 23 August 2015

Benefit They're Real Liner..❤️

Here are my first impressions of Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner:-)

I bought the smaller version to start with as i had heard quite mixed reviews (mostly bad) about it, but i was dying to try it i got it for £9.50 from boots. On the first try i loved it! Nothing else i've tried is like it, I'd describe it as a push up kohl liner with a  flexible rubber applicator that makes it 10 times easier and quicker to apply with the perfect line everytime that lasts all day with no smudges! I'm so excited to try out the new colours (Brown, Blue, Purple & Green) and it's only £18.50 for the larger size! I'd highly recommend it and have no idea at all where the bad reviews come from, i think it's amazing - great value for money! Give it a go:-)

Ashley.. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment