Sunday 13 December 2015

December Birchbox..❤️

This is the best Birchbox i think I've ever had, it came in a really pretty clutch bag rather than a box, which is perfect for Christmas parties! Here is everything i got...



Model Co Colour Essentials Lipstick in Stiletto - Trio with 2 other colours £15.50
 This is such an amazing colour, a classic red. I'm a bit scared of a red lip, i don't think i suit it, so i might give it away to a friend or if I'm feeling brave i might give it a go. I have tried these lipsticks in a different colour before and they really do last! I only had to top it up once all night.

Balance Me Congested Skin Serum - £16 15ml
I'm really excited to try this as I've been getting a lot of break outs lately. This gel has lots of ingredients including lavender, eucalyptus and chamomile which are all great at helping clear your skin. 

Skin & Co Sicilian Body Gel - £15 230ml
This has a lovely citrus scent that is perfect for your morning shower to help wake you up. It has olive oil in it which is great at keeping your skin moisturised in these freezing months!

Roloxin Lift Instant Skin Smoothing Masque - £79 10 Masks
 These masks are apparently like a mini face lift, it works by smoothing irregularities and stretching the skin taut. You apply it to damp skin and leave it on for 7-10 minutes after massaging it in for 10 seconds when it turns to a powdery consistency that's when you wash it off.


 Ciate London Paint Pot - £9 13.5ml (full size)
Ciate is one of my favourite brands, i only ever need 2 coats (1 with glitter shades) and all the colours come out amazing! They don't chip and last even without a top coat! Give them a go!

This is my favourite part!..

Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner - £18.50 (Full Size) 
This is my ultimate favourite eyeliner ever! I have previously written a post about it, you can read it here 


 Benefit Puff Off - £22.50 (Full Size)
I am sooo excited to try this! You can wear it on it's own or under/over makeup. The applicator looks like a little iron, its what you use to smooth the product under your eyes which has a cooling effect! This helps to combat undereye bags!

I hope you enjoy this, all the products mentioned are available from birchbox.co.uk

Ashley ❤️





 

No comments:

Post a Comment