Friday 16 December 2016

The Melt Crowd - December 2016 ❤

Hey everyone😀 Back again with another Flamingo Candles Melt Crowd box! This one is definitely my most favourite box! Hope you enjoy💙

Sherry Trifle  
This smells just soooo fruity and cakey with a hint of booze, this is a perfect scent for anytime of the year especially for relaxing😍!

Cinnamon Buns
This literally makes your house smell like you're baking cinnamon buns! It's a sweet yet spicy scent that definitely smells good enough to eat😜

Gingerbread
This smells exactly how you'd imagine it - like a freshly baked gingerbread man! It has a slight hint of vanilla too which doesn't make the ginger scent too overpowering. 

Chocolate Orange
Think Terry's Chocolate Orange and you'll know exactly how this smells. I was a bit scared that this would be too sickly and strong but it isn't at all - it smells like you've just melted a chocolate orange when you melt this wax🍫

White Lilac & Rhubarb
This scent is lovely, it has a nice floral base with a hint of rhubarb, I've been obsessed with the Rhubarb & Pear scent melt i got last month and anything else rhubarb scented, so this is a nice change - this would be a perfect spring scent🌸

Christmas Tree Gin
This is probably my most ideal scent combo! I love Gin and absolutely love all things Christmas - especially the smell of a real Christmas tree! This smells like pine with a hint of citrus, amaaaazing for burning on Christmas day🎄

Bah! Humbug
I actually have this burning as i'm writing this, it's my new addiction. It smells exactly like a peppermint humbug sweetie or a peppermint candy cane. Mint is one of my most favourite candle scents so i can see me buying a lot more of these🍬

Mulled Wine & Berries
This makes me want to go to the Christmas markets with cosy scarves and gloves on for some mulled wine💜 It's quite a fruity scent with a hint of spice like cinnamon! Very Christmassy!

In this box i also got the cutest little pink tree decoration, it's the one in the top left of the pictures, i'm actually going to hang it in my car💗! This was honestly my favourite box I've had yet! Get onto flamingocandles.co.uk to give some of them a go, why not even sign up to The Melt Crowd while you're there? It's only £10 a month and you get a free wax burner with your first box!

Hope you enjoyed, Ashley💙






No comments:

Post a Comment