Thursday 13 November 2014

Lush Christmas | ♥

I LOVE Lush a lot, and I love Christmas a lot so both together is the best! I bought some things from Lush recently so here are a few! (All from lush.co.uk)

The Christmas Penguin bubble bar - £3.25
Bubble bars are probably my favourite products ever from Lush, because you can get more than one bath out of them. This cute little penguin has a citrusy scent & has mandarin and lemon oils in it.

The Christmas Hedgehog bubble bar - £3.25
This bubble bar has Shea & cocoa butter packed in which are super moisturising, it also has some sparkles on the hedgehog's spikes! It has quite a woody/floral scent probably from the rose in it.

Christmas Eve bubble bar - £2.95 
This has the perfect relaxation scent! It smells just like flowers, and it has Jasmine in it which is a relaxing smell to me. Love the price of this too as you will get a lot of baths from it!

Candy Mountain bubble bar - £2.75
This is by far my favourite Christmas product that I bought and amazingly priced. It smells like my all time fave Lush products Creamy Candy & The Comforter in one and it has shimmer! What more can I ask for? 

The Melting Snowman bath melt - £2.25
This little snowman smells just like Christmas! He has a christmas spice/cinnamon scent with almond oil & cocoa butter to moisturise the skin!

Snow Fairy shower gel - £3.75 (100g)
This shower gel has a very sweet scent and has little sparkles in it! I think it smells exactly like Lush bubblegum lip scrub (yum!). It also has seaweed to make your skin extra soft!

Baked Alaska soap - £3.25 (100g) 
This soap has an amazing citrusy scent, it has coconut oil in it which is amazing for your skin. The full wheel/ball soap is made to look like a giant snowball!

Reindeer Rock soap - £3.10 (100g)
This has one of those scents that you can't really think what is smells like. But I think it smells like The Comforter bubble bar mixed with berrries. The full wheel of soap has lots of cute silver sparkly reindeer on the top.

Yog Nog soap - £3.40 (100g)
This smells good enough to eat! It's scent is like a mixture between chocolate, caramel & fudge! It's super moisturising and I'd say it would be great for dry skin! The full wheel of soap looks like a giant Christmas cookie!

I hope everyone gets the opportunity to try something Christmassy from Lush!

Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment