Thursday 6 November 2014

Tangle Teezers | ♥

Tangle Teezers are probably one of the best things I've ever bought! Since my hair has gotten longer it is a lot more tuggy & knotty. These are literally pain free when trying to untangle your hair! 

Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash - £13.99 (boots.com)
This is my favourite Tangle Teezer, it's for when your hair is wet. I use it when I have conditioner on so I can make sure it's even all over my hair. Then once I've towel dried my hair I use it again, my hair is usually really knotty and tangled by this point. This untangles your hair with absolutely no pain!

Tangle Teezer Original - £10.99 (boots.com)
I use this Tangle Teezer instead of a normal hairbrush, it is just like the others at untangling - pain free! It makes your hair feel so soft and looks so glossy!

Tangle Teezer compact brush - £12.49 (boots.com)
This is a great size for your handbag, it also has a protective cover so that the plastic teeth don't get damaged or bent in your bag. It's also amazing at detangling your hair like the rest!

On boots.com you can also get the Tangle Teezer Magic Flowerpot (£13.49) for kids! It gently detangles hair like the rest do and it has a storage compartment to store hair bobbles & accessories! 

I think everyone definitely needs a Tangle Teezer in their life!!

Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment