Thursday 19 February 2015

Glossybox February 2015//♥!

This is what was in my February Glossybox, I'm going to do this every month as I always find some amazing products and brands from it. Hope you all enjoy it! 

Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow; Fifty Shades - £14.49 for 1.2g (www.marsk.co.uk)
This is such a pretty shimmery grey, it goes on nice and easy then stays on all day! Glossybox recommend applying with a wet brush for a more intense shade.

Royal Apothic Tinties Lip Butter; Kissed - $14/around £9 for 3.4g (www.royalapothic.com)
I am in love with this packaging, It's so pretty! This has a light fruity smell to it, it's also really moisturising and adds really nice subtle colour. It has Argan Oil, Almond Oil & Grape Seed Oil which are all amazing for the lips.

So Susan; Rose Quartet Lip & Cheek Palette - £8 for 4g (www.sosusan.com)
This palette has such pretty colours! My favourite is the lightest pink colour that I use on my cheeks, they are so easy to blend out and last all day!

got2be; All Star 10 in 1 styling treatment  - £4.07 for 100ml (www.boots.com)
I've used this once and already I love it. My hair was so soft, shiny & smelled amazing. You only need a really small amount at a time, I used 3 pumps. It really keeps your style in place and I didn't have to use hairspray.

Wilkinson Sword; Hydro Silk - £9.99 (www.wilkinsonsword.co.uk)
I'm normally allergic to most razors with the soap round them, but this one has a moisturising serum which has Shea butter in it, which my skin seems to be fine with. It's actually leaves my skin really soft & has a nice subtle scent!

I hope you enjoyed this, i'd recommend this to anyone interested in trying lots of new beauty products as I'm always getting things I've never heard of and I love trying them all out!
Ashley❤️!

No comments:

Post a Comment