Monday 9 February 2015

Lush Haul Part 4//♥!

Hope you enjoy the final part of my Lush haul:-)! 

Snow Fairy - Christmas Limited Edition 
The first time I smelled this I absolutely hated it, but now it's one of my favourites. It smells like candy floss & pear drops & it has a bit of shimmer in it, what more does anyone need?

Snowman shower jelly - Christmas limited edition 
This has a really fruity scent like blackcurrants. It's so cute as its shaped like a snowman, you can either use it whole, rip some off or cut it up into more manageable pieces which is what i do.

So White - Christmas limited edition 
I wish I had gotten more of this, it smells exactly like apples which is really refreshing and makes my skin really soft!

Sweetie pie shower jelly - £3.50 100g
                                     £6.95 240g
This shower jelly is really fruity, it smells of cherries, coconut & blackcurrant. It's also really moisturising!

Rose Jam shower jel - Christmas limited edition 
I really thought I wouldn't like this since its floral, but it has lemon in it so it's a sort of fruity floral scent. It's also really refreshing and moisturising, I like to use it with Ro's Argan body conditioner.

Ro's Argan body conditioner £16.50 225g
This smells exactly like rose jam, you use it like hair conditioner for your skin. It leaves the skin amazingly soft for ages afterwards!

Big - £12.25 330g
I love this shampoo, it seems expensive but a tub lasts me normally about 2 months! It is amazing for dry lifeless hair & even on normal hair it just makes it more manageable. It also makes my hair soo shiny! 

Turkish Delight shower smoothie - £16.95 200g
I think this smells like Rose Jam (yum!). It's really nice and light on your skin, I like to use it as a shaving soap too. It is very moisturising & leaves the skin so soft!

Veganese - £4.50 100g
                £8.95 250g
                £14.25 500g
I really wasn't a fan of this conditioner, it's a really thin runny consistency and I prefer a thick conditioner. I have really long thick hair and it just didn't do anything for it, I really love the scent as its a really light herbal fruity scent, but it just wasn't for me.

Watch how Turkish Delight is made on the Lush YouTube channel here; http://youtu.be/SjZRtN43UZ0

I hope you enjoyed my Lush Christmas haul, Ashley❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment