Thursday 29 January 2015

Lush Haul Part 3//♥!

Hope you enjoy part 3 of the Lush Haul❤️

Pink Fun - £5.00
Fun is amazing! It can be used as soap, bubble bath, shampoo, play dough & I'm sure I read somewhere you can even hand wash your clothes with it!! This size was in a gift set, you actually get a much bigger size for £5.00. The pink fun smells to me very sweet like like bubblegum with a hint of caramel! You get lots of different colours & it would be great for kids too!

Dirty Massage Bar - £5.95
I use this as a moisturiser when i come out the shower/bath you just run it over your skin and it melts to the warmth. It smells like mint choc chip ice cream!! It also shares its scent with one of the Lush Gorilla Perfumes.

Sultana of Soap - £3.40 (100g)
                        £8.50 (250g)
                        £17.00 (500g)
This soap is really moisturising and smells really amazing and fruity! It's packed full of dried fruit like apricots, currants & cranberries it also has coconut oil in it which is great for your skin!

Snow Fairy Sparkle - Christmas Limited Edition 
This shares its scent with Snow Fairy shower gel although I think it's a little bit sweeter. It has shimmer in the middle of it. I've crushed this up and put it in an old Lush pot and use it as a moisturiser, this means that every time I use It I get the shimmer:-)

The Melting Snowman bath melt - Christmas Limited Edition
This is a really Christmassy scent it shares its scent with hot toddy which smells like cinnamon. It is very moisturising due to the Shea Butter & Almond oil in it!

Santa's Lip Scrub - Christmas Limited Edition
This lip scrub is cola flavoured! It should have little hearts in it but mine doesn't:-( But it's still amazing, I use a lip scrub once a week and I currently use this one or bubblegum, I've yet to try Mint Julips & Popcorn. 

Ceridwen's Cauldron bath melt - £4.35
This is perfect in a relaxing bath it has a really light floral scent and is perfect for dry skin. It's made of cocoa butter, you just put the bath melt in the hot bath and when it's melted you use the muslin cloth that will be full of oats to wash your skin which will act as a gentle exfoliant.

Soak & Float solid shampoo bar - £5.75
I got this in the Boxing Day sale, it's ideal for helping with psoriasis, dandruff & eczema. It helped my dandruff after the first use but I really can't get over the smell, it smells like smoke! It is really worth getting if you need help with any of those things.

Mask of Magnaminty - £5.50 (125g)
                                 £9.75 (315g)
This mask is really minty & refreshing. It's good for stopping breakouts and when you wipe it off it gives you gentle exfoliation.

Ashley♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment