Tuesday 13 January 2015

Lush Haul Part 1//Bath Bombs♥!

Most of the things you'll see here are what I got as presents at Christmas & some of which I bought myself, I wanted to include most of them, so I'll be splitting it up into categories so it's not too long & boring, some are limited edition so are no longer available, hope you enjoy:-)


Bath Bombs
Sakura - £3.35
This is such a pretty bath bomb, is has a really fresh/floral fragrance which I don't normally go for but its not too strong or overpowering. It's apparently inspired by the Cherry Blossom in Japan.

Golden Wonder - Christmas Limited Edition
I love this bath bomb! It's so moisturising and it has hidden surprises! When you shake it you can hear a slight jingle from inside like a real present! It smells slightly citrusy and has gold lustre!

So White - Christmas Limited Edition
This smells just like apples! Inspired by Snow White, it looks a bit boring but it's pink inside! It's really relaxing & moisturising I wish I'd bought more!

 
Luxury Lush Pud - Christmas Limited Edition
I can't really think what this smells like, it's supposed to smell like Lavender but I don't think it does. It looks amazing when it's fizzing away in the bath though! It's also really relaxing & looks like a colourful Christmas pudding!

Shoot For The Stars - Christmas Limited Edition 
I really wish that this was a permanent product! It has a toffee/caramel scent and is sparkly! Amazing! It turns your bath water dark blue with silver glitter!

Father Christmas - Christmas Limited Edition 
This has a very similar scent to Snow Fairy it's so cute & I thought it wasn't going to do much but it's green inside! I used this with the comforter bubble bar and they went together amazingly!

Sex Bomb - £3.35
I think this is so good for a relaxing bath, it has really light floral scent and turns your bath water a really nice light pink colour, it is even better when paired with Rose Jam.

Dashing Santa - Christmas Limited Edition 
This is quite a small bath bomb but it's really moisturising, it has a really fruity scent and has gold & white lustre!

Cinders - Christmas Limited Edition 
I think this is an amazing bath bomb, it's really small but so good! It smells just like Christmas, it has cinnamon, orange oil & almond essential oil along with sea salt and popping candy! It's also super moisturising! 

Have a look at how 'Sex Bomb' is made on the Lush YouTube channel here; http://youtu.be/c7fYe6QB5mA

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment