Wednesday 14 January 2015

Lush Haul Part 2//Bubble Bars♥!

Part 2 of my Lush Haul is about bubble bars, they are my favourite type of product to get from Lush! You can get multiple baths from one bar by crumbling a small piece under running water. This is probably the longest part of my haul. Hope you enjoy:-)!

Bubble Bars♥!
The Comforter - £4.75
This is my all time favourite product from Lush (along with Brightside)! It just smells amazing like having a bath in Ribena! I normally get about 6 or 7 baths from one bar! It has Cassis Absolute which give it the blackcurrant scent & it is super moisturising!

Brightside - £4.75
I absolutely love the scent of this it's an amazing citrusy scent with mandarin, bergamot & tangerine essential oils it smells just like fresh oranges! 

Creamy Candy - £2.75
If you have dry skin I'd highly recommend this, it is more moisturising than anything I've tried before. It has a blend of almond and cocoa butter with almond oil and butter chunks that make your bath water super moisturising. It smells really sweet like Snow Fairy!

Christmas Eve - Christmas Limited Edition 
I haven't had a chance to try this yet but the scent of this is amazing, is is quite a relaxing floral scent with jasmine and ylang ylang it would be perfect for a nice relaxing bubble bath!

Blue Skies & Fluffy White Clouds - £4.75 
I picked this up in the Boxing Day sale online, I haven't had a chance to try this yet & I'm not so sure on the scent as it's quite a strong spicy one. 

The Christmas Penguin - Christmas Limited Edition 
This is the cutest! It's apparently Inspired by the smallest penguins in the world found on Philip Island in Australia. It has a sweet fruity floral scent with orange flower, bergamot, Sicilian mandarin and lemon oil.

Candy Mountain - Christmas Limited Edition 
This is like Snow Fairy, Creamy Candy & The Comforter mixed together it makes your skin really soft and gives you pink sparkly bath water! I'd love this to be an all year round product!

Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon - £3.65
To me this smells exactly like a Bounty chocolate bar! It has Coconut Oil and Shea Butter which are extremely moisturising and amazing for your skin. With bubbleroons I use half at a time so I get two uses.

Green Bubbleroon - £3.65
I am addicted to the scent of this! To me it smells just like sweet lime, I wish there were more products with the same scent. It has Shea butter to make your skin soft & it really does, this would be great for people with dry skin.

Sunnyside - £3.75
I am in love with this! It's Gold, glittery & smells like Oranges & Lemons! What more could you want?! I get 4 uses from this and a tiny piece creates lots of glittery bubbles! 

Drummers Drumming - Christmas Limited Edition
This is a reusable bubble bar that you just swirl round the water or hold under the running tap, to me it's got a light floral scent & is nice and relaxing.

Magic Wand - Christmas Limited Edition
This smells exactly like snow fairy, nice and sweet like candy floss. It makes your bath a nice pale pink colour and is also very moisturising!

Have a look on the Lush YouTube channel to see The Comforter being made here; http://youtu.be/y3m24OgR7L0

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment