Tuesday 6 January 2015

Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask | ♥

Lush Oatifix - £6.50 75g (lush.co.uk)
I love face masks! But there are soo many different ones to try, I can never really find one that agrees with my skin as it's sensitive and hardly anything agrees with it! So when I tried this I was so happy it's perfect for my skin. It smells amazing too, I think it smells like a mixture of porridge & cookie dough (yum!). It's really gentle for the skin it has banana in it to help moisturise, and oatmeal & ground almonds to gently exfoliate. It also work great for dry skin! I'd really recommend this to anyone, I'm currently trying out Mask of Magnaminty from Lush which is great so far:-) 

You can see how Oatifix is made on the Lush YouTube channel here; http://youtu.be/7pNGkhB-PVA

Ashley 


No comments:

Post a Comment