Thursday 30 April 2015

April Favourites❤️!

Here are some of my favourite things from April❤️

I can't even describe to you how amazing this smells! It's like a fruity honey scent. I also have the hand cream & shower gel in the same scent and those are equally as amazing. You just pour a little bit in the bath under running water to create lots of bubbles for a nice relaxing bath!

I absolutely love this product! It makes my hair really soft and shiny, smells amazing & works as a heat protector! I only need 2 drops of it to use all over my hair, a little goes a long way! 

The Body Shop Passion Fruit Shower Gel - no longer avaliable
Body shop shower gels are just amazing, there are so many different scents you can get, they last for so long and leave your skin so soft! Sadly you can't get the passion fruit one anymore though, if you manage to get one it smells sooo good!

Recently I've had really dry skin so I picked this up, it's been really helping to get my skin back to normal, it really smells like a fruity yoghurt! There are other types avaliable for different skin problems & they are only £3 in Boots right now.

Yes To Carrots Day Cream - £9.99 50ml 
I've been using this under my make up to help my dry skin, it actually makes a good base for my make up and helps it stay on longer too!


Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub - £11.95 200g (
http://www.frankbody.co.uk/)
This is one of my favourite scrubs! I got it as a Christmas present and have used it on and off since. It's great for getting rid of dry skin and helping with eczema. It is also supposed to help stretch marks, acne, scarring, varicose veins, cellulite & psoriasis. It helps that it smells amazing just like coffee!

Ashley ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment