Thursday 14 May 2015

Birchbox May 2015❤️

Here is what I got in my Birchbox this month:-)!

Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge in Sydney - £21 7g (https://www.birchbox.co.uk/shop/mirenesse-mattfinity-lip-rouge)
This is a really pretty colour but I think it's a bit bright for me, it feels like a really nice smooth formula that wouldn't dry your lips out like normal Matte lipsticks can.

I've not used sea salt spray before but I'm definitely going to give this one a try, it has a really fruity scent which is really nice. It also has almond oil in it which will make your hair really soft and moisturised.

I'm quite excited to try this as I really love hair masks. Not sure I could justify spending £36 on a bottle though. It has Shea Butter, Sunflower and Jojoba Seed Oils in it which will all work well to make your hair really soft and shiny.

Jelly Pong Pong bronzer duo in Martinique - £15.95 (
https://www.birchbox.co.uk/shop/jelly-pong-pong-caribbean-sun)
I have never used bronzer, so I probably won't use that side. I will use the blush as its a nice peach colour rather than pink, it is infused with argan and mango butter so will go on lovely and smooth to compliment your skin.

Whish three whishes Almond body butter - £14.50 150ml (https://www.birchbox.co.uk/shop/whish-three-whishes-almond-body-butter)
I'm really excited to try this, I love trying out new body butters and this one is supposed to be a non greasy one so that's even better! Also it smells amazing so that's a bonus. It has Shea butter & raspberry butter in it to help with dryness and this body butter also acts as UV protection!

WAH London press on nails in 'The Pink Brush' - £9 (24 in a pack, available in different designs)
I've never heard of this brand before, that's why I love Birchbox - you get to try lots of different brands and products you've maybe never heard of before. They also make different designs of false nails, nail polish & nail art pens so I'll definitely be trying more from this brand!

Ashley❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment