Sunday 17 May 2015

Empties❤️

Here are some products I've used up over time, some I've liked and some I haven't:-)

I like trying lots of different things for my hair and I got this on offer for £4 I think so decided to try it but it didn't really do anything for my hair. I think it would be good for people with quite thin hair, I also didn't really like the scent as it was a herbal scent.

I got this little sample in a Birchbox a while ago and it is amazing! Since I finished it it has been out of stock everywhere I've looked but I've found it in  Boots. It smells so fruity not at all like Rose and is so moisturising but not sticky!

This is a really fresh fruity scent, I'd say it's perfect for summer because it's not too strong.

The Body Shop frosted cranberry shower gel - Christmas Limited Edition 
I wish you could get this all year, it's quite fruity and smells like a mixture between the body shop's honeymania and berries. It's really moisturising and it's lasted me from Christmas so a little goes a long way! I've got a bath jelly in the same scent so I'm not too sad about finishing this:-)

I got this foundation as a Christmas present and I had always wanted to try it, I used the shade 'Honey'. It has light to medium coverage and is oil free, and it has a brightening effect.

Lush Mask of Magnaminty - £5.50 125g
                                         £9.75 315g
I love trying face masks and when I bought this I was having a lot of breakouts, I don't really like the scent of it which is quite minty. It did help to get rid of my spots and I like that the evening primrose seeds and aduki beans in it give you light exfoliation when your are removing the mask, but I don't think I'd purchase it again.

I really love the Yes To range. Yes to Carrots & Yes to Cucumbers are my current favourites as I have quite dry and sensitive skin and they are actually quite moisturising. I really want to try the Yes to Coconuts range next so I'll let you know what it's like:-) Certain items in the Yes to range are 3 for 2 in Boots right now!

Lush Cynthia Sylvia Stout Beer Shampoo
£4.50 100g
£8.95 250g
£14.75 500g
I got a sample of this beer shampoo from Lush, it's so good. It made my hair so soft and shiny and It doesn't smell like beer it smells of lemons. It had stout, lemon juice and vinegar in it which are all amazing for your hair, I'd highly recommend this! 

Have a look on the Lush YouTube channel to see Cynthia Sylvia Stout being made here; https://youtu.be/QWiAxxGAQIE

Ashley❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment