Saturday 30 May 2015

May Favourites 2015❤️!

Here are some things I have been loving and using a lot in May! Hope you enjoy!

The Body Shop Ginger anti dandruff shampoo £4.50 250ml
                £6.50 400ml
I go through stages where I can have absolutely no problem with dandruff or the complete opposite and have a really itchy scalp. I don't like using head & shoulders as I've found it strips the colour from my hair, I've tried 'soak & float' from Lush which worked amazing but I really couldn't get over the scent so I tried this. It's worked so well to get rid of my itchy scalp and dandruff, smells amazing and leaves my hair so shiny and soft. I'd highly recommend it, even to people who don't suffer from dandruff!

The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet - £12.00 50ml
I've had really dry skin on my face for a while now and I've been trying everything to help it! I've been using the Yes To Carrots day cream but I like to have a back up to try incase I fancy a change, so I bought this. You can really feel it helping your skin from the first use, it's extremely lightweight and takes almost no time at all to sink into your skin and is very moisturising. It is also a brilliant base for make up!

I've never used a primer that has actually worked for my skin and that I've loved before, until this! It's a gel formula, blends well into the skin and feels actually quite moisturising. It keeps my make up in place all day whereas normally my make up just disappears off my face (where does it go?!). It applies really well over any moisturiser I'm wearing too! You get a bigger size than the one pictured for £29, my one was a sample from a Birchbox.

This is my second bottle of this, it is just so amazing and lasts for so long. I put off getting a new bottle for ages then seen it for £2 on offer in Sainsburys! It has 4 oils in it (Almond, Argan, Macadamia & Rose) which all work together to make your skin extremely moisturised and smelling amazing! The best thing about it is that it sinks into your skin really quickly and doesn't leave a horrible oily residue, you notice a difference in your skin almost instantly!

I've been wanting Soap & Glory to make this into a body spray for soooo long, it's my favourite scent ever! Even better it's so cheap! They have made a couple more scents of body spray too so I'll have to go back for a little test of those ones!

I got this on offer for £2 from Sainsburys as I needed a night cream & you can really feel it working to moisturise your skin when you put it on. It has Almond oil in it which makes your skin really soft. I often get quite itchy and red skin after taking make up off and this helps take the itchiness away, in the morning my skin feels so soft after using it!

Hope you liked this post, Ashley❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment