Thursday 23 October 2014

Best lip products | ♥!

Lip butters;
The Body Shop lip butters - from £4 (thebodyshop.co.uk)
These are my favourite ever lip products, they are really hydrating & moisturising. They work amazingly on chapped lips and there is a range of great scents which also have a range of products to match! Some of the ones in my photo have been discontinued, including my favourite which was Sweet Lemon. But you can get Pink Grapefruit, Mango, Strawberry, Blueberry(£3 just now), Shea, Coconut & Chocomania(£3 just now). They also have a "Foundation lip butter" which is dragon fruit with 100% of the proceeds going to their selected charities!

Lip scrubs;
Lush bubblegum lip scrub - £5.50 (lush.co.uk)
This is brilliant for use before the body shop lip butters or on its own! It is great at exfoliating the lips then you simply lick it off! It tastes like candy floss, it has jojoba oil in it to help soften & add moisture to your lips. You can also get Santa's lip scrub which has a cola flavour, Mint Julips which has mint chocolate flavour and Popcorn which obviously tastes of popcorn.

Lip balms;
Pixi Shea butter lip balm in Honey Nectar - £8 (pixibeauty.co.uk)
I recently received this in a Birchbox & I'm so glad I did! I'm not really a fan of lip colour on me, I just don't think I suit it. But when I tried this it's perfect as it's more of a tint I think so it's just enough colour! It's really nourishing and smells like vanilla, it's not sticky and really lightweight. I will definitely be trying more things from the Pixi range!

Clinique superbalm lip treatment - £13 (clinique.co.uk)
You can use this product on its own or underneath lipstick/gloss, it's super hydrating and really helps dry, sore & chapped lips. It's not at all sticky either which makes it even better! I use this everyday before I put my make up on and if my lips need a bit of moisture during the day! Everyone should have this it's amazing!

Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment