Thursday 30 October 2014

Top 3 eye creams | ♥

I think it's sooo important to have a great eye cream that really works! So here are my top 3 that I think are the best!

Benefit it's potent! Eye cream - £25.50 for 14.2g (benefitcosmetics.co.uk) 
I know this seems expensive for an eye cream, but the one I have (3g pot) which I got in a Birchbox has lasted me for ages and I still have loads left! It's super hydrating & is great at fading dark circles. I just apply a tiny bit with my ring fingers and dab it right round my eyes.

Clinique superdefense SPF 20 age defense eye cream - £30 for 15ml (clinique.co.uk)
I got this tiny tube as a free sample when I was buying other things from Clinique & I'm so glad that I did. It is totally amazing and you can feel how hydrating it is as soon as you apply it, I think that it has an instant brightening effect on my eyes and feels amazingly hydrating for ages even after applying make-up. At £30 it is a bit expensive but the tiny tube I have had lasted me about 2 months!

Balance me extra care wonder eye cream - £11 for 7ml or £20 for 15ml (balanceme.co.uk)
I had never heard of this brand before I got this eye cream (in a Birchbox as usual♥!) but I love it and will definitely be trying more things from the brand! This eye cream feels like it instantly helps relieve tired eyes. It's the only eye cream I've ever had that has a scent and it smells amazing!

Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment