Thursday 2 October 2014

Top 4 Favourite Mascaras | ♥!

I know that it's normally a top 5 or a top 10 but I don't have more than 4 mascaras that I love! I absolutely love trying new mascaras but these ones are the ones I always go back to. 
Rimmel Wonder'full in extreme black - £7.99
This mascara is enriched with argan oil which is amazing for your eyelashes, it is absolutely clump free and the brush helps to separate your lashes really well. It's a really flexible brush so it helps to get every lash. 

Model co power lash black mascara - £24 
I got this mascara recently in a birchbox (this is a sample size) and it is truly amazing! When I first got it I felt a bit disappointed when I had a look at the brush as it looked like it would be clumpy and it looked like it had too much product on, but I was so wrong! This makes my eyelashes look huge, even without eyelash curlers they look so curly. The brush is also fantastic, enables you to seperate & get to all the lashes. At £24 it seems a bit pricey but I think it's so worth it! 

Clinique bottom lash mascara in black - £13
The tiny brush in this mascara is fantastic for seperating all those tiny bottom lashes. I also use it for those tiny top lashes that you sometimes miss. This tube has lasted for so long as I've had it for about 4 months so far so is definitely worth the £13 price tag. The best thing is that you never get any of those annoying mascara smudges under your eyes!

Rimmel scandaleyes retro glam in black  - £6.99
This is my absolute favourite mascara ever! One that I will continually repurchase! It has an amazing curved brush and it catches all the lashes (even the tiny annoying ones). The formula is amazing as it gives you volume, there is never any clumps, it doesn't smudge and I never need to use eyelash curlers with it! I only use one coat of this and that is really all you need, but more coats just make your eyelashes look even more amazing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

I hope you enjoyed my little reviews:-)

Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment