Sunday 9 October 2016

Kylie Cosmetics - Kourt K Lip Kit..♥

Hey everyone! I've been loving Kylie Jenner's Lip Kit's recently, so i decided to write a little post about them for you, starting with Kourt K😊



Kylie Cosmetics matte liquid lipsticks are by far the best i have tried yet! They are super long lasting, i rarely need a top up! The formula is indeed truly matte but definitely not drying it's actually quite moisturising, my lips are always so soft and in way better condition after wearing these. Kourt K lip kit is $29 (£23.32) at kyliecosmetics.com


It is a beautiful deep purple colour that is perfect for a nice bold lip! I do need to do two coats of this colour if wearing it alone as it can be a little patchy without the liner, but with the liner all over my lips first i apply one coat and its perfect. I can see myself wearing this colour a lot in the winter. 


The lip liner is sooo beautiful on it's own too! I have worn this without the liquid lip and it lasts for ages. I've seen people think the Lip Kits are expensive but i think getting a liquid lipstick and a liner for £24 is pretty good! You can also buy some of the liquid lipsticks/lip liners separate so it's cheaper if you want a when you run out or if you don't want the whole kit.


I'd highly recommend Kourt K, i was a bit nervous at first as it's such a dark bold colour but i definitely don't regret buying it. It's now one of my faves😊!

Let me know if you try any or are thinking about it! Ashley..

No comments:

Post a Comment