Friday 21 October 2016

The Melt Crowd - October..♥


Hey everyone😊 I'm back again with another Flamingo Candles melt crowd box, this time it's October's Sugar v Spice box🎃


Buttered Rum - This is a really spicy scent but also fruity! Like Apple & Ginger with a bit of cinnamon in there too! Would be the perfect scent for a cosy night in on a rainy day!


Pumpkin & Walnut - On first sniff this smelt a bit like aniseed, but when it is burning it smells like you're baking something tasty! A Very nice nutty scent, this is my fave in this box!

Cherry Sundae - This may sound like a weird description but this smells exactly like the scented kids footballs with the faces on them (not sure if you can still get them). Reminds me of my childhood! 


Candy Floss & Pear Drops Duo - This smells soo much like Snow Fairy from Lush, that is one of my all time faves! I can't tell you how many times I've sniffed this one. This will be the next one to be burned!

Sweet Tobacco - I'm not so sure about this one, it's quite a musky scent. I will give it a go though, i might like it when it's burning.


Pink Ribbon - This one is a really fruity scent with a light hint of rose. It's a special one as £2 from each Melt Crowd box goes to the pink ribbon foundation.

Oriental Lotus & Rose Otto - I think this smells so similar to baby powder but with a floral hint. It's a very fresh scent despite it being floral, i can't wait to burn this!


Salted Caramel Apple - Smells exactly like toffee apples! The moment i smelt it i could have ate it, it smells incredible! This one and the Pumpkin & Walnut are the perfect Autumnal scents!

If you're like me and are absolutely addicted to scent melts, you need to subscribe to The Melt Crowd! It's only £10 a month, you get 8 different melts every month and a free burner with your first box. Better be quick as the boxes are shipped on the 1st of every month..💙

Let me know what your favourite scents are😀 Ashley..

No comments:

Post a Comment