Tuesday 4 October 2016

Star Crushed Minerals - First Impressions..♥

Hey everyone, I've been so excited for this to arrive to show you!

 These beauties are all from starcrushedminerals.com and there is SOO much choice! They also have glitter, foundation and eyelashes!! I can't wait to make another order for more highlighters, some glitters & eyelashes. They all come packaged inside bubble wrap so that there's no damage with lots of little shiny confetti stars and a little pack of starburst! So cute!

I bought two highlighters and five eyeshadows, i love them all!
From left - right;
Platinum Eyeshadow 0.5g $3 (£2.35)
Skinny Dipping Eyeshadow 0.5g $3 (£2.35)
Ms Monroe Eyeshadow 0.5g $3 (£2.35)
Tequila Sunrise Eyeshadow 0.5g $3 (£2.35)
Olive Pink Eyeshadow 0.5g $3 (£2.35)
Ice Queen Highlighter 3g $8 (£6.27)



For this eye look i first used Tequila Sunrise as a base, i then took Ms Monroe and Olive Pink and blended them together all over my lid. I used Skinny Dipping to give a bit of extra sparkle along the top, took underneath it all and ice queen highlighters along my waterline, then finished off with underneath it all in my inner corner and Ms Monroe with Platinum under my eye. (I also used Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner and Icona Milano Mascara) This makes a super easy everyday look!

Please go and have a little look at Star Crushed Minerals Website, everything looks so beautiful i can't wait to make so many more orders! Please remember that the products are coming from California so they can take a bit longer to arrive, but it's soooo worth it! They are so long lasting and amazing quality! 

Let me know if you try anything:-) Ashley 



No comments:

Post a Comment